Pages

Family Visit 2011

Family Visit 2011
Taken at SeaWorld

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ride ranking for my top 10 at Disney, SeaWorld, Universal and BuschGardens

While I have enjoyed all of the rides at the theme parks in Orlando, I do have my favorites:


  1.        Manta @ SeaWorld Orlando
  2.        Cheetah Hunt @ BuschGardens Tampa
  3.        The Incredible Hulk @ Islands of Adventure Orlando
  4.        The Wizarding World of Harry Potter @ Islands of Adventure Orlando
  5.        Aerosmith Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster @ Hollywood Studios Orlando
  6.        Rip Ride Rockit @ Universal Orlando
  7.        Expedition Everest @ Animal Kingdom Orlando
  8.        Amazing Adventures of Spiderman @ Islands of Adventure Orlando 
  9.        Space Mountain @ Magic Kingdom Orlando
  10.     Montu @ BuschGardens Tampa
 I recommend that you try each, but there are many more to ride as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment