Pages

Family Visit 2011

Family Visit 2011
Taken at SeaWorld

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Opening message

     After living in Kissimmee for one year and visiting the theme parks many times in the area, I decided to start a blog to share the experiences, travel tips and fun facts gathered from my family and friends visits to Disney, SeaWorld and Universal parks.
     To start I will say that the best time to visit is in September, if you can tolerate the “Love bugs”, which appear during the first two weeks of September.  You will not wait as long in attraction lines and the weather is very pleasant. I would recommend traveling to Orlando after the Labor Day weekend. You do need to be aware that some of the parks take this time to perform maintenance on some attractions so check the park sites for any announcements about attraction closings.
     I also want to thank my friend Mike V. for encouraging me to start this blog and hope that all will use it to share their experiences and the information will lead to greater enjoyment of your vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment