Pages

Family Visit 2011

Family Visit 2011
Taken at SeaWorld

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SeaWorld not just another park


I went to SeaWorld in Orlando a few years ago with my parents and it was great sharing that time with them doing the rides and viewing the shows. Recently, I went on a behind the scenes tour of the rescue area and learned about the extensive efforts of SeaWorld staff to assist animals in recovery. I learned that birds are the most rescued of animals, but every animal gets the best of care from the staff.
If you have the opportunity take a tour of these areas, then please do so because it is worth an hour from the day. I have also come to accept that SeaWorld is not just another park because it is an “experience” that you will take with you and be reminded of the experience every time you see a story about animals being rescued or helped in some way by individuals dedicated to the care of our wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment