Pages

Family Visit 2011

Family Visit 2011
Taken at SeaWorld

Friday, October 7, 2011

Behind the Scenes at SeaWorld

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend a training class at SeaWorld for employees designed to help team members understand their role in the culture of the company. It was a great time of sharing with other team members my experiences and hearing their stories. I had the chance to meet individuals that I did not know and to learn more about individuals I did know.

We had fun going on a scavenger hunt for information regarding the SeaWorld park and it was great making connections with guest and team members. We also had the opportunity to go behind the scenes to see the rescue efforts by team members and I was impressed with the energy and  enthusiasm of these team members. We walked with the flamingos and saw some manatees being cared for that had been injured in the wild. Overall it was a great experience and helped me realize that SeaWorld is more than just another park. It is an "experience".

No comments:

Post a Comment